BONDI LOCATION - SALARY $65k-$75k plus Super.
Successful candidates will have at least three years experience in a Restaurant Manager or Senior Position. This role is very much consumer-facing with the majority of roles and responsibilities centred around implementing and nurturing service culture to the highest possible standard. As a flagship location of the brand, attention to detail and people skills are absolutely critical to the role.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Rostering requirements for the restaurant, managing staffing levels of day to day service
• Assisting in recruitment
• Developing and overseeing staff training
• Daily and Weekly cash reconciliation
• Setting up the restaurant for service, compiling and conducting pre-shift briefing.
• Overseeing Venue Security
• Overseeing events and functions and managing guest bookings.
• Liaising with guests to manage consumer feedback, mitigating any negative circumstances fi applicable.
• Establishing relationships with both new and frequents guests
• Assisting all FOH areas during dinner service including running food/drinks, bussing, hostessing, maintaining communication between kitchen and floor staff
The role will be measured against a set of KPIs that will be indicative of success within the position. Experience with financial reports, understanding key matrices of reporting and being able to communicate effectively with other members of the team about reporting categories is essential to success in this position.